The ultimate CBX drag bike
Top fuel CBX
This bike is located in Finland and is still being run as of 2004.
This is another site with pictures of what I beleive to be the same bike KZ1300 web page
Barry Eastman and his CBX Funnybike
This bike was 1320cc turbo on alcohol, originally a Hilborn-type injection system but later on was changed to EFI with a programmable DTA ECU.
It ran mid 7s at 175+ before being sold to part fund a new bike. Best 60' time was 1.16 secs.
Pistons were 67mm RC Eng, turbo was Rajay E flow, billet ally rods, 3 speed Orient box with slider clutch.
Best time was 7.62 @ 179.9mph
Found this one at Bill Vill's web page, it was for sale as of Jan 2004
- 79 Honda CBX Dragbike
- Best Of EverythingFalicon Super Crank
- Orient Express Air Shifted 5 Speed
- NOS on Board / RC Aluminum Rods
- Pingle Wheelie Bar
- D & D 6 into 1 Pipe
- Performance Machine Wheels
- MSD ignition
- (6) 34mm Flat Slide Mikuni's
- Goes 9:54 @141 mph in the 1/4 mile and has much more potential. Should go 8.90's